Friday, September 7, 2012

Where To Begin...

I am starting this blog as a digital diary of my quest for a Lovely Life. I feel like I have had to put my desire for an aesthetically beautiful life on hold until we have more money, a permanent home and until what we call "real life" can begin once my husband is done with grad school and gets a big boy job.. I am tired of waiting. I have been waiting for almost 5 years to begin my Lovely Life and with two more years of grad school ahead of us I just can't wait anymore. I need to satisfy the urge that I have to create a beautiful world around me, and I need to start doing it NOW! This blog is meant as an outlet for me and maybe a guide for others. I cook and craft all the time, so I figure I can share those recipes and ideas with others through this blog. Well, lets begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment